- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 50m
- Total Time: 1h
- 1 package chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding
- 1 package 12 oz. Cherry Man maraschino cherries, chopped
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Preheat your oven to 350*. Mix the cake mix, water, softened butter and chocolate pudding mix together on low for 30 seconds. Increase the speed to medium and mix for an additional 2 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, add chopped cherries and flour and stir to coat the cherries. Fold those in gently to your cake batter. Add the batter to a greased bundt pan and bake for 40-50 minutes.
- Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 10 minutes and then turn it onto a cooling rack.