- 8 cups Rice Krispie Cereal
- 1 package 10 oz. Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup butter
- yellow food coloring
- candy eyes
- red writing gel
- black writing gel
- Melt the entire bag of marshmallows with your stick of butter. You can do it in the microwave or the stove-top.
- Add your food coloring and stir.
- Remove from heat and add 8 cups of Rice Krispies and stir.
- Place your mixture into a 1/2 sheet pan, greased and press down with wet hands to pack in the goodness.
- Allow to harden and cut into your circle shapes.
- Decorate as desired.