- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 5m
- Total Time: 10m
- Yield: 24 squares
- 1 stick of salted butter
- 1 10 oz. bag, marshmallows
- 1 box, Red, White and Blue Rice Krispies
- 1 bag, Red, White and Blue M&M's
- Spray your sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray and pour bag of M&M's evenly over the pan. Set aside.
- In a large pot, add butter and marshmallows and heat over medium until they are melted and combined. Turn off the heat and add your cereal. Mix until it is well combined.
- Pour your cereal mixture over the M&M's and allow it to set completely. Turn over onto parchment when they've cooled and cut into serving squares.