- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 35m
- Total Time: 45m
- 1 beef chuck roast
- 1 package Lipton onion soup
- 2 cups carrots, sliced
- 2 cups beef broth
- McCormick brown gravy mix
- Brown the chuck roast on both sides on the saute high setting.
- Pour in Lipton onion soup, beef broth and add your carrots.
- Set the Instant Pot on manual high and seal the Instant Pot. Set it for 35 minutes.
- Quick release the valve and remove the carrots and roast, set aside. Set the Instant Pot on saute high and pour in the McCormick brown gravy mix and whisk vigorously to break down the clumps. Keep and eye on it. If the gravy is too thick, add water and vise versa. Just add to your desired gravy consistency. Enjoy!