- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 4m
- Total Time: 14m
- 1 pound spaghetti noodles
- 1 cup water
- 4 cups favorite jarred spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- Start your Instant Pot on saute with the high setting and begin sweating your onions, add ground beef and cook completely.
- Add your water and favorite spaghetti sauce to the Instant Pot
- Break your spaghetti in thirds and add them to your Instant Pot
- Stir to ensure all the noodles are covered and separated
- Place your Instant Pot lid on and close the valve. Set your Instant Pot on manual with high pressure and set the timer to 5 minutes.
- Quick release your valve and enjoy! I love serving this with some delicious garlic bread.