- Prep Time: 20m
- Total Time: 20m
- Yield: 3 Shakes
- 1 Blue Bunny Ice Cream Cake in Vanilla Bean Blondie
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Toffee Bits
- 2 tablespoons Cookie Butter
- 2 tablespoons Sprinkles of your choice
- 1 can, whipped cream
- caramel syrup
- Place your softened Blue Bunny Ice Cream Cake into the blender with your milk and toffee bits. Blend until mixed well.
- Spread some cookie butter on the rim of your glasses with a knfe and then dip into the sprinkles. Run the caramel syrup around the inside of your cup and allow it to drip down.
- Pour your milkshake into the prepared glass and top with whipping cream and enjoy!