This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DisneyEaster #CollectiveBiasEaster is such a fun holiday for our family. In our city, our extended family has always lived on the same block, I know! My grandma cooks for us and we all go over and have a big buffet with all the cousins, aunts and uncles. Afterwards, we go into the field next door and hunt for Easter eggs. My generation knows the tricks, always shake them or go for the light ones, they have the money. It usually tends to be a competition between my brother and I, which one of our kids can get the most money since now we’re to ‘old’ to hunt, lol.So for our own little family, I wanted to start a new Easter tradition and Disney has some fun things for all my kids to be satisfied with. For Leila, she wanted FROZEN, what child hasn’t loved that movie lately? Walmart has some of the best selection for Easter this year to fill those baskets for your young ones.
For Siaki, I went with The Avengers theme because he loves Hulk and Iron Man, he always has. When he was a little boy, we bought both boys those giant Hulk gloves to box each other. We still sometimes bring them out because they just need to inflict some pain on one another once in a while.For the F man, we went with the classic Star Wars. Granted, they didn’t have as many things in the store for Star Wars, but he’s always been a huge fan and we can just binge watch those movies for days. He’s always been into those movies and that really what the best thing about Disney is, they are classics and everyone enjoys them.
“If you can dream it, you can do it!” – Walt DisneyNow, let me know what your Easter traditions are and what you plan to put into your Easter baskets? I’d love to hear!
22 amazing bloggers from 2 countries have gotten together to offer 22 prize packages for this year’s Christmas Wish List Giveaway! Each blogger has gathered some of their favourite items from their own wish list and put together a gift for you!
Visit each blog to see what items are included in their prize. Every blogger has a separate giveaway that you must enter on their own site, to win their prize package. You might win more than one!
I’m really excited for this giveaway, like I wish I could have all this stuff! Instead, I wanted one of my fabulous readers to win it cause this past few months would not be what it has been without you! I’m calling it my Christmas Wish List Giveaway and you can take it all, it’s valued at over $400! Scroll to the bottom to enter the rafflecopter! I made it a little easier and included some of the links in the shops info! Good luck!
Over this year with starting up Frenchie Wraps and beginning my blog, I’ve come across some really fantastic companies. Companies that I never knew existed and never knew such quality could exist. In the past, I tended to stick to retail stores even though I loved seeing local goods, I didn’t always buy them. These shops have really changed my mind about all of that.
Instagram has been a great place for me to find a lot of local and handmade shops and to support the underdogs who put their heart and soul into what they do and make. I’ve received a lot of wonderful product from these companies and I really try hard to let you guys know what companies I love and what I personally would recommend.
I’m giving you all a chance to win something from shops all across the US of A and I’ll outline each and everyone here:
- Jo Totes – Most of us in blogland have heard of them but I never really realized their quality until I had the opportunity to try out their Rose bag that they generously gave to me. I have the Marigold color and it’s so rich and perfect for any season. The adjustable inner pads are amazing so that you can fit whatever you’ll need from your camera to your ipad and maybe even a small enough laptop. They have kindly donated a Gracie bag in Mustard for us to give to you! Make sure you’re following them on Instagram to get your entry!
- Hazel & Ruby – If you’re on my blog frequently, you know that I am on their Makery Team and I love every minute of it! They are here in SLC and have some of the coolest scrapbook/crafting products around. They have generously donated some stencil masks, wide washi tape and some of their new paper rolls. To see some of the things I’ve done with their products, check it out here and here. Follow them on Instagram for your entry!
- Freshly Picked – You pretty much have to be living under a rock to not know the hottest moccasin maker in town. You’ll walk away with a pair of moccasins in any color of your choice and size as long it’s in stock. Check out Freshly Picked’s website for all their awesome moccasins. You also cannot have won another pair of FP moccs within the last 60 days. Follow them on Instagram for your entry too!
- Holly Handcrafted Design’s – She’s kind of special in my book. Holly makes awesome handcrafted jewelry at home in New Hampshire. I had the chance to meet her last year when I was visiting my BFF and I look at her like she was taking care of Meg while I couldn’t. Holly has some really cool jewelry and she’s donated some earrings that I’m a little jealous of! Make sure to follow her on Facebook for your entry! She does all her orders on Facebook, FYI.
- Jane – There are so many choices everytime I get their email telling me what’s on sale for the day! It’s always so tough so why not make it a little easier with a $25 gift certificate? They’ve been so kind to donate that to the winner as well! You’ll just need to sign up for their newsletter which is available here.
- Nena & Co. – How can you not get behind a company who helps others earn a livable wage and put to use a skill they’ve been taught? Nena & Co. stands for so much awesomeness and I hope to one day own one of their Weekender Bags… umm, the hubs will say it won’t fit in the closet but I say buy a new house for that solution! They’ve donated the coolest clutch to store all your essentials that everyone will be asking where you got it from. Follow them on Instagram for your entry!
- Fancy Frills Boutique – Another fabulous clothing site that I can’t get enough of. I always love going there and seeing what great deals they have. You can check them out here! Lauren and her sister started the business in their home a few years back and it’s been fun to see how wildly successful they’ve become. They always have the newest fashions and they’ve donated $25 to their shop to get you something good for Christmas! Make sure to follow them on Instagram for your entry!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaways open to Canada will have a little Canadian flag in the top corner of their image (above). If there is also an American flag that means that giveaway is open to both countries. Most of the giveaways are open to the U.S. only (no flag on image).
1. Raising Memories // 2. Ginger Snap Crafts // 3. Rustic Refined // 4. Kleinworth & Co.//
5. 7 Alive // 6. A Momless Mom // 7. Dukes & Duchesses // 8. Happy Hour Projects //
9. It Happens in a Blink // 10. Create. Craft. Love. // 11. The Kim Six Fix // 12. Crafting in the Rain //13. create it. go! // 14. Bubbly Nature Creations // 15. Working Mommy Journal // 16. Fern Avenue // 17. B is 4 // 18. inkhappi // 19. Kathe with an E // 20. The Mommy Mix //
21. Play. Party. Pin. // 22. Frenchie
Local Utah peeps, who doesn’t love Ikea? Seriously, you can go in there and find anything and everything you can imagine. Also, who doesn’t love a deal. I’m the queen of a good deal and a good quality. I’ll admit it, my husband frugalness is rubbing off on me. In ways that’s a good thing, in ways it’s not cause it’s holding me back from getting things that I really want. It’s making me ask that question…Do I really need this in my life??? That is the most horrible question I’ve ever asked myself. I feel like I’m about to burst into tears right now typing it. I just got the chills.
Every time I have been in Ikea, I have never had to ask myself that question. I feel so alive, I feel like Maria and I can spin on the mountain tops for hours, literally hours cause Ikea is so huge. We had an opportunity to go there a few weeks ago as bloggers for their catalog launch and we got to bring our kids…this was before my doctor prescribed me Xanax, I really needed it that morning. My kids were beating each other up, they were running around crazy, all to make a great impression on people I admire. That was when it was time to take them to the Ikea Smalland and with your FAMILY PASS you can get 90 minutes uninterrupted shopping!
You’re also going to need that FAMILY PASS this coming Weekend for a killer sale that Ikea is having at their Draper location. Read all the deets below and make sure you’re there. Also, I cannot stress enough to come to the live AS-IS auction! You name the price on the available boxed items. You can’t get a better deal on that! I really wish that I was in town for this, It’d really leave me feeling guilt free. I decided though, that I’ll join with the Mom it Forward Bloggers in Orlando and leave you guys with as much loot as possible and get it while it’s hot! Good Luck and may the Ikea Force be with you.
The Nicole Petite Wrap
You may have seen a little drop button that says Shop above and wonder what the heck is that? I’m here to answer that question for you. I started this whole Frenchie journey with the idea of a shop online but I knew I didn’t want it to be on Etsy. I knew I needed a blog to drive some traffic but I didn’t want to write about fashion all the time. I’m a plus size gal and all fashion just doesn’t look great on me. I love it all though, believe me!
Jumbo Leather Bow
I saw some of these wire wraps over a year ago in Forever 21 and some online and I thought they were the cutest things ever. They were missing some pizzaz too. I took my time in looking around for fabric that I loved in combos that were unique and fabulous. The hardest part was the wire. You can’t just throw any wire into these bad boys. I swear I bought 6-7 different kinds of wire until deciding on one that wasn’t too stiff. Still it can be tricky cause you don’t want it to get too twisted or it’ll be hard to get untwisted and you’ll have a mess on your hands.
The Delaney Ordinaire Wrap
To wear these, its simple but it’s the worst explanation I can give. You twist it on your head like a bread tie. You can wrap it around your bun, you can twist it backwards, you can twist it around the base of a braid. Wear it as an accessory on your wrist! Really it’s endless.
I offer lots of styles and I offer custom orders too. Just shoot me an email, I’d love to create with you. Prices range from $8-$20 and everything is handmade and made with quality materials.