This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NaturallyCheesy #CollectiveBias
There are certain things that Utahans are famous for, casseroles is one of them. I particularly enjoy this one because you can make it year round and it always tastes delicious. I love finding new recipes and gaining inspiration to create my own.
Broccoli Cheese Casserole is what my family calls it but I have seen different variations. Go for whatever is easiest to you and add what you want because it’s just one of those recipes that tastes good no matter what.
I started by heading to my local Walmart and purchasing some Kraft Natural Sharp Cheddar Cheese. It’s located in the deli fridge and super easy to find. When I was there, I also grabbed some quick cooking rice, rotisserie chicken, frozen broccoli, some cream of chicken soup and some mayo. What is easier than 6 ingredients all basically cooked except the rice!
- Kraft Natural Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 10 oz can Cream of Chicken
- 10 oz. mayonnaise
- 12 oz shredded cooked chicken
- 12 oz frozen broccoli
- 2 cups cooked quick cooking rice
- Spray your 10×13″ casserole pan with some non-stick spray and spread the bottom of the pan with your broccoli.
- Shred your cooked chicken and layer over the broccoli.
- Take your 2 cups of cooked rice and layer over the chicken.
- Mix together the cream of chicken soup and mayonnaise and layer over the rice.
- Now add your shredded Kraft Natural Sharp Cheddar Cheese over the top and bake at 350* for one hour.
- Serve hot.