Oriental Trading is one of my favorite online stores to buy party supplies. Oriental Trading provides everything you need in a one-stop shop for birthday parties, holiday parties and just a simple get together. Check out these easy Oriental Trading Party Ideas and make your party complete. Be sure to enter to win a $50 Oriental Trading Gift Card.
I’ve teamed up with some fabulous bloggers to give one lucky winner the entire Marvel movie collection! You’ll receive digital codes to redeem them all, a $295 value!
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for your support.
YES!!!! One (1) WINNER will receive the ULTIMATE digital Marvel Cinematic Universe Movie Collection!
The digital Marvel Cinematic Universe Movie Collection includes: Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America: The First Avenger, Marvel’s The Avengers, Iron Man 3, Thor: The Dark World, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Ant-Man, Captain America: Civil War, Doctor Strange, Spider-man: Homecoming, Guardians of the Galaxy: Volume 2, Thor: Ragnarok, and Black Panther (which will be released on May 15!!!)
Co-Hosts: The Jedi Father, Teacups and Fairytales, Mamas Mission, Ask Mama MOE, Belair Mommie, C-Glass Designs, Two Married Geeks, Cleverly Changing, See Lindsay, WhollyART, Wife Mother Runner, Raising Three Savvy Ladies, No Guilt Life, All Mommy Wants, The Online Mom, A Mother Adventure, Unprocessed Jess, A Mother’s Random Thoughts, Walt Disney World POV, Sensibly Sara, Ottawa Mommy Club, Teachable Mommy, Whisky N Sunshine, Kiss My Tulle, Jay’s Sweet N Sour Life, Momma Rambles, Montreal Mom, My Life Is A Journey, Clementine Country, Rural Mom, and I Am A Mommy Nerd
In AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR, Iron Man, Thor, the Hulk and the rest of the Avengers unite to battle their most powerful enemy yet — the evil Thanos. On a mission to collect all six Infinity Stones, Thanos plans to use the artefacts to inflict his twisted will on reality. The fate of the planet and existence itself has never been more uncertain as everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment.
With Karen Gillan (Nebula), Robert Downey Jr. (Tony Stark/Iron Man), Tom Holland (Peter Parker/Spider Man), Elizabeth Olsen (Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch), Scarlett Johansson (Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow), Chris Evans (Steve Rogers/Captain America), Josh Brolin (Thanos), Chris Hemsworth (Thor), Sebastian Stan (Bucky Barnes/White Wolf), Zoe Saldana (Gamora), Linda Cardellini (Laura Barton), Pom Klementieff (Mantis), Tom Hiddleston (Loki), Benedict Cumberbatch (Doctor Stephen Strange), Idris Elba (Heimdall), Chris Pratt (Peter Quill, Star-Lord), Paul Rudd (Scott Lang, Ant-Man), Chadwick Boseman (T’Challa/Black Panther), Letitia Wright (Shuri), Dave Bautista (Drax), Vin Diesel (voice of Groot), Jeremy Renner (Clint Barton/Hawkeye), Danai Orira (Okoye), Benicio Del Toro (The Collector), Kerry Condon (Friday), Paul Bettany (Vision), Bradley Cooper (voice of Rocket), Gwyneth Paltrow (Pepper Potts), Jon Favreau (Happy Hogan), Mark Ruffalo (Bruce Banner/Hulk), Winston Duke (M’Baku), Angela Bassett (Ramonda), Benedict Wong (Wong), Sean Gunn (Rocket Raccoon), Don Cheadle (James Rhodes/War Machine), Anthony Mackie (Sam Wilson/Falcon), Jacob Batalon (Ned), Florence Kasumba (Ayo), Ethan Dizon (Tiny), Terry Notary (Teen Groot), and Tom Vaughan-Lawlor (Ebony Maw).
Directed by Anthony Russo and Joe Russo, music composed by Alan Silvestri, screenplay by Stephen McFeely and Christopher Markus, based on the Marvel comics by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby, comic book story by Jim Starlin, George Perez, and Ron Lim, characters created by Steve Ditko, Jack Kirby, Joe Simon, and Jim Starlin.
ENTER NOW for your chance to win this SUPER collection of digital movie codes – available WORLDWIDE! * Giveaway runs until April 27, 2018, when AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR opens in theatres everywhere.
*17 out of 18 movies can be redeemed on Movies Anywhere. Entries will be carefully verified to qualify. Winner must respond within 48 hours to claim the prize. The Black Panther download will be available on May 15th. Participants must be 18+ to enter.
*This post does contain affiliate links, thank you for your support.
I’m making a Disney vacation countdown for our trip to Disneyland this coming Summer and my kids can’t wait! This was really easy and even easier for you because you can grab the cut file here and it was so easy using my Cricut Explore.Supplies –
- Shadow Box Frame
- Disney Scrapbook paper
- Black, Yellow, Red and White vinyl
- Transfer Tape
- Card or vinyl application tool
What you’ll want to do is cut out each shape. Each shape is color coded and ready to go so just load your vinyl into your Cricut Explore and set your smart dial to vinyl. Peel away any extra vinyl and then lay your transfer tape over the top of your image. You will then lay the vinyl on top of the glass and apply in order. Next, remove the backing from your frame – attach and size the scrapbook paper to fit the background of your frame. Attach it using the included pins for a softer background shadow box or just attach with Glue Dots.You’ll want to use your vinyl applicator and get all the bumps out. For any bubbles in your vinyl that won’t go away, use a small needle and poke a hole then press the air out. I didn’t smooth as I went along so I had a bit of an issue. I’m planning on using the buttons and a chalkboard marker or dry erase marker to put my number of days we have left for the trip. We can’t wait for Summer!
*Giveaway CLOSEDTo book your Southern California vacation, visit Get Away Today for great deals.
1. Lion King shirts by Play Party Plan
2. Jack Skellington Ears by A Pumpkin and a princess
3. Nemo pumpkin from C.R.A.F.T.
4. Disney coloring shirt by Artsy Fartsy Mama
5. Belle framed art by Crafting in the Rain
6. Miracles free cut file By Dawn Nicole Designs
7. Autograph shirt by the Pinning Mama
8.Disney countdown by Frenchi Wraps
9. Girl dress up by Over the Big Moon
10. Spirit animal shirt by Smashed peas and Carrots
11. Customized Minnie Ears by Inspiration Made Simple
12.Winnie the Pooh quote from Where the Smile Have been!
13. Modest ariel from Kiki & Company
14. Jack Skellington coin purse by Tried and True
15. Minnie Mouse purse by A girl and a glue gun
16. Disney ornaments by Happiness is Homemade
17. Girl Boss shirt by Sweet Rose Studio
18.No Sew Minnie tutu by Sugar Bee Crafts
19. Haunted Mansion door design by Simple simon and Co.
20. Minnie Mouse bow shirt by Girl loves Glam
21. Mary Poppins design by the Crafted Sparrow
22. Cinderella hand lettered shirt by Pitter and Glink
23. Jack Skellington shirt and pumpkin by the Scrap Shoppe
24. Beauty and Beast book sign by Flamingo Toes
25. Hat hair shirt by Polka Dot chair
26. Vintage Disneyland by Persia Lou
If your new to reading the blogsy, I had a baby 3 months ago and he’s been in the NICU ever since. I’ve had other kids but the style game has changed A LOT in the last five years. I’ve teamed up with some killer shops to giveaway some essentials for the babe when bringing them home. I do own these products and I chose shops that I love and that I know are crutial to looking good together.
To enter, head to my Instagram account and tag some friends, be sure to follow all the accounts, too. Take a screenshot and repost with the hashtag #WelcomeHomeMalakai for another entry. Good luck!
Here are the prizes:
Copper Pearl – Bandana Bibs and a Multi Use Cover
Their bibs are seriously the best. So soft and high quality. The best feature is the double button so you can adjust the sizing. The cover, WHOA! Just as soft as the bibs and it fits me. I have a hard time with covers like this because they don’t fit a heavy honey like me, not this one.
Rags to Raches – $50 credit to their shop
You can’t go wrong here. Rachel also had a preemie so I feel like we’re bonded just in that sense but she also has killer style. You can get hooded ones, short sleeve ones, pink, blue, black, acid wash – whatever your heart desires.
Nena and Co. – Clutch
Ali always makes sure her items are up to her standards. They make such high quality bags, camera straps, clothing, etc. that it’s hard to not to want everything. They’re giving away a clutch to carry all your money, cards and keys so they don’t get lost in the good ole diaper bag.
Freshly Picked – soft sole moccs
I’ve talked about my love of Freshly Picked a lot. There are a lot of knock-offs out there and there is really only one difference, your Freshly Picked moccs will outlast those others 10 to 1. They come in sizes up to 10 and every pair we’ve owned has seen its fair share of brutality and there has never been an incident of holes or loose threads. I really love these shoes.
Tubby Todd – $25 credit to their shop
Solly Baby – a wrap of your choice
Mine came in the mail before I even delivered him. I knew I needed one of these so I could actually get some housework done while catering to his needs. These are super soft and versatile, any good reason to own anything.
If you follow me on Facebook, you may have heard last month that I’ve taken on a challenge…a HUGE challenge. I’m going to be running in the Chicago Half Marathon in September. No, I’ve never taken on running before but I know that it’s something I can do.
However, it’s something I can’t do alone. I’ve enlisted a lot of help from some different companies to help me on my journey and one of them is the oh so fabulous, Albion Fit.
You may have seen Simply Sadie Jane wearing their gear just because she is a beast but I got the chance to review their Go Long Crew with thumb-holes and now I can see why people want to live in their workout gear. You really can wear this shirt pretty much anywhere but it’s been really great for me when I’m running/jogging.
The convenience of the thumb-holes is something that you wouldn’t think would be practical but in all reality, it’s pretty genius. They hold the sleeves in place and keep the shirt comfortable.
The shirt is a poly/rayon/spandex blend and is soft and a really relaxed fit. I ordered myself an XXL because I thought maybe it would shrink and I’m a little self-conscious when I move… ;). It’s really held it’s shape and through each wash, it’s held its color and its softness.
The most exciting part of this post is that Albion Fit has agreed to give one of you and a friend a Go Long Crew in any color of your choice! They come in black, cool mint, nectarine, pink, ivory, and grey/white stripes.
To Enter! Just head on over to my INSTAGRAM and find the Albion Fit/Frenchie post. Follow Frenchie and Albion Fit and tag a friend on the photo for one entry and for an additional entry, repost the picture with the hash-tag #AlbionFitFrenchieRunsGiveaway. For another entry, head on over to Albion Fit’s Pinterest page and pin one of your favorite items and leave a link in the comments.
*The giveaway is not in any way associated with Instagram or Pinterest and will be valid from 4/2-4/6 of 2015. For the additional entry, Instagram profile must be public to be eligible. Winner will be notified via message within 48 hours.
You guys, you have no idea how much I love Disney, Universal and all things Southern California has to offer. I recently met up with Get Away Today at Build Your Blog Conference last month and had a blast at their booth. They can help you with all your vacation needs, but their specialty is Southern California. That’s why I’m so excited to be participating in this giveaway.
About our Sponsor:
Get Away Today has helped more than 2 million people enjoy vacations to Disneyland and beyond. Almost like magic, they have become one of the world’s leading providers of Disney vacations, family vacations, discount vacation packages, and adventure vacations. I personally use Get Away Today whenever I am booking a vacation because they offer the best rates and customer service around! Whether you are looking for a quick weekend getaway or a few weeks away from home, Get Away Today has the perfect destination for you!
Current offers from Get Away Today:
- The Disneyland Resort celebrates 60 years with their diamond celebration.
- Save up to 30% off rooms at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels
- Pay Adult at Kids’ prices on Disneyland park hopper tickets
You can see all the current vacation offers and specials from Get Away Today Here.
Now it’s time for the giveaway! 1 lucky family is going to win a Southern California Vacation Package valued at $1,500!
The prize includes:
- 3-night hotel stay
- 2 adult and 2 child 1-day tickets to two theme parks of the winner’s choice! (Think Disneyland, LEGOLAND, SeaWorld, and more!)
How to Enter: Enter using the rafflecopter widget below. Open to US Residents only. Must be 18+ years of age to enter. Good Luck!
Disclosure: This blog is not responsible for prize fulfillment. This giveaway is sponsored by Get Away Today.
I’m so excited to have Nicole Carpenter guest post today for us! I have loved her new book, 52 Weeks to Fortify Your Family – 5 Minute Messages. We have been using it on Monday nights for our weekly family nights and I’ve seen a huge difference in the way we communicate and love each other. I highly recommend this book even if you’re not Mormon. There are many ways that we can learn from each other and the Mormon church teaches many reliable things about family.
Take it away, Nicole!
I have a love-hate relationship with Pinterest. I love the pretty images, the useful life hacks, the picture-perfect recipes and the birthday party ideas.
Yet I hate how the beautiful images make life seem so unrealistically perfect and the picture-perfect recipes haunt me because I never cook them. Most of the things on Pinterest remind so many of us of our weaknesses, not our strengths.
However, when it came to the origins of my book 52 Weeks to Fortify Your Family: 5-minute messages, I loved Pinterest. Like love, love loved Pinterest. Because of this image and idea-sharing site, my original devotional series posted years ago on MOMentity.com spread like wildfire and other families all over the world could find the spiritual help they were looking for to fortify their families.
And now that blog series has been expanded into a book. 52 Weeks is a theme-based approach to daily devotionals for Latter-day Saint families. The book offers an assortment of topics from kindness and citizenship to prayer and the repentance.
One of my favorite things about this book is a section included near the back that I haven’t talked about much — holiday devotionals. Now it’s nothing near as fancy as the holiday helpers you’ll find on Pinterest, but as far as teaching the gospel in your home goes, I think you’ll love them!
- Love & Valentine’s Day
- The Atonement of Jesus Christ & Easter (part 1)
- The Resurrection of Jesus Christ & Easter (part 2)
- Nation & Independence Day
- Fear & Halloween
- Gratitude & Thanksgiving
- The Nativity & Christmas
So as you continue to search Pinterest for homemade Valentines ideas or fun Easter crafts for the kids, just know we’ve already got your devotionals covered!
I’m so excited that 52 Weeks is already a #1 bestseller on Amazon! If you want your own copy you can grab one online at Amazon, Barnes & Noble or in person at Deseret Book or Seagull Book. Or – if you’re feeling lucky – maybe you’ll be the winner of the autographed copy we’re giving away!
NICOLE CARPENTER is an advocate for strong families. She believes in focusing first on strengthening mothers so they can fortify their children. Nicole is a mom mentor, speaker and founder of MOMentity.com, a blog and online community for mothers, reaching out to moms in over seven different countries. She is the creator of the Define Your Time™ time-management e-course and the Mothers of Magnitude Academy. Nicole’s parenting column publishes regularly on KSL.com and has been syndicated in several other online news sources. 52 Weeks to Fortify Your Family: 5-minute Messages is her first book.
Nicole graduated with a B.A. degree in Public Relations from Weber State University, where she also met her husband, Marty. They reside in Syracuse, Utah and are raising four incredible children, including a set of identical twins. And to make it all happen, she may or may not rely on Diet Dr Pepper and chocolate-covered toffee hidden in the fridge.
22 amazing bloggers from 2 countries have gotten together to offer 22 prize packages for this year’s Christmas Wish List Giveaway! Each blogger has gathered some of their favourite items from their own wish list and put together a gift for you!
Visit each blog to see what items are included in their prize. Every blogger has a separate giveaway that you must enter on their own site, to win their prize package. You might win more than one!
I’m really excited for this giveaway, like I wish I could have all this stuff! Instead, I wanted one of my fabulous readers to win it cause this past few months would not be what it has been without you! I’m calling it my Christmas Wish List Giveaway and you can take it all, it’s valued at over $400! Scroll to the bottom to enter the rafflecopter! I made it a little easier and included some of the links in the shops info! Good luck!
Over this year with starting up Frenchie Wraps and beginning my blog, I’ve come across some really fantastic companies. Companies that I never knew existed and never knew such quality could exist. In the past, I tended to stick to retail stores even though I loved seeing local goods, I didn’t always buy them. These shops have really changed my mind about all of that.
Instagram has been a great place for me to find a lot of local and handmade shops and to support the underdogs who put their heart and soul into what they do and make. I’ve received a lot of wonderful product from these companies and I really try hard to let you guys know what companies I love and what I personally would recommend.
- Jo Totes – Most of us in blogland have heard of them but I never really realized their quality until I had the opportunity to try out their Rose bag that they generously gave to me. I have the Marigold color and it’s so rich and perfect for any season. The adjustable inner pads are amazing so that you can fit whatever you’ll need from your camera to your ipad and maybe even a small enough laptop. They have kindly donated a Gracie bag in Mustard for us to give to you! Make sure you’re following them on Instagram to get your entry!
- Hazel & Ruby – If you’re on my blog frequently, you know that I am on their Makery Team and I love every minute of it! They are here in SLC and have some of the coolest scrapbook/crafting products around. They have generously donated some stencil masks, wide washi tape and some of their new paper rolls. To see some of the things I’ve done with their products, check it out here and here. Follow them on Instagram for your entry!
- Freshly Picked – You pretty much have to be living under a rock to not know the hottest moccasin maker in town. You’ll walk away with a pair of moccasins in any color of your choice and size as long it’s in stock. Check out Freshly Picked’s website for all their awesome moccasins. You also cannot have won another pair of FP moccs within the last 60 days. Follow them on Instagram for your entry too!
- Holly Handcrafted Design’s – She’s kind of special in my book. Holly makes awesome handcrafted jewelry at home in New Hampshire. I had the chance to meet her last year when I was visiting my BFF and I look at her like she was taking care of Meg while I couldn’t. Holly has some really cool jewelry and she’s donated some earrings that I’m a little jealous of! Make sure to follow her on Facebook for your entry! She does all her orders on Facebook, FYI.
- Jane – There are so many choices everytime I get their email telling me what’s on sale for the day! It’s always so tough so why not make it a little easier with a $25 gift certificate? They’ve been so kind to donate that to the winner as well! You’ll just need to sign up for their newsletter which is available here.
- Nena & Co. – How can you not get behind a company who helps others earn a livable wage and put to use a skill they’ve been taught? Nena & Co. stands for so much awesomeness and I hope to one day own one of their Weekender Bags… umm, the hubs will say it won’t fit in the closet but I say buy a new house for that solution! They’ve donated the coolest clutch to store all your essentials that everyone will be asking where you got it from. Follow them on Instagram for your entry!
- Fancy Frills Boutique – Another fabulous clothing site that I can’t get enough of. I always love going there and seeing what great deals they have. You can check them out here! Lauren and her sister started the business in their home a few years back and it’s been fun to see how wildly successful they’ve become. They always have the newest fashions and they’ve donated $25 to their shop to get you something good for Christmas! Make sure to follow them on Instagram for your entry!
Giveaways open to Canada will have a little Canadian flag in the top corner of their image (above). If there is also an American flag that means that giveaway is open to both countries. Most of the giveaways are open to the U.S. only (no flag on image).
1. Raising Memories // 2. Ginger Snap Crafts // 3. Rustic Refined // 4. Kleinworth & Co.//
5. 7 Alive // 6. A Momless Mom // 7. Dukes & Duchesses // 8. Happy Hour Projects //
9. It Happens in a Blink // 10. Create. Craft. Love. // 11. The Kim Six Fix // 12. Crafting in the Rain //13. create it. go! // 14. Bubbly Nature Creations // 15. Working Mommy Journal // 16. Fern Avenue // 17. B is 4 // 18. inkhappi // 19. Kathe with an E // 20. The Mommy Mix //
21. Play. Party. Pin. // 22. Frenchie