- 1 package Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips, cooked
- 1 package Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup red grapes, sliced
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1 package bow tie pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 cup coleslaw dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 400* F and cook your Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Mix together mayonnaise and coleslaw dressing and place in the fridge until you're ready to combine with the other ingredients.
- Mix cooled pasta, red grapes, cashews, grilled chicken and pineapple together and add in the dressing, coating your salad.
- Serve in a dinner bowl with the cut crispy chicken strips on top. Add more cashews for crunch and looks.